Great Getaway 2012 (GG12) - 9 Day
All tour fares listed below are based on double or triple occupancy.
If you do not have a roommate or prefer to have a room to yourself, you are subject to pay the single supplement fee.
Full Package Tour Fare Includes:
- Round trip transpacific air between US and China via Air China. Non-Stop from US to Beijing
- All intra-China air/land transportation as specified in itinerary.
- All U.S. and China taxes, airline fuel surcharges plus airport construction fees.
- International standard 4 or 5 star hotel accommodations.
- Round trip transfers between airports and designated group hotels. Land only passengers are subject to some limitations.
- Baggage handling throughout the trip.
- Daily American buffet breakfast at hotel
- Variety dining arrangements consist of A la cart dining, authentic local flavor restaurants, and a couple American fast food lunches. Specialty meals listed in our itinerary such as Beijing Peking Duck dinner.
- Comprehensive tours including entrance fees of all sites specified in itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking tour escort (local guide) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Special Entertainment: Tang Dynasty Music & Dance Show in Xi'an plus a Breathtaking Shanghai Acrobatic Show.
- Memorable experience on the MagLev Train ride to Pudong airport (SFO passengers only).
Tour Fare Excludes:
- Chinese Consulate's $140 Visa Fee + China Focus' $30 Processing Fee = $170/person
- Gratuities for your guides and drivers
- Extension / Deviation (transfer to the airport is on your own)
- Additional Baggage Fees May Apply
Promotional tours, early booking discount not applicable
|Departure Date||Return Date||SFO Fare||JFK Fare||Land Only||Cash Discount
||Book By 05/31/13 and Save||Book Tour|
For Add-On Flights to and from SFO, the additional charges are listed by zones. JFK Fare is based on availability and JFK Add-On Flights are not available and must be setup personally, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Business Class Upgrade - Subject to Availability
Important Note: Prices are in addition to the tour fare and only covers transpacific segments on Air China. For passengers who wish to use our services to book a connecting flight to SFO in order to join the tour, we regret to inform that service cannot be combined with the business class upgrade. According to Air China's policy, if you wish to upgrade to business class, you must make your own arrangements to and from SFO. These special fares are not valid for passengers with any deviations. For passengers with deviations, who wish to obtain business-class or first-class seating, please call our office for pricing.
Recommended Tipping Guideline
We recommend $8/day per passenger, which covers the drivers, local guides, porters, maids, and national guide. We recommend $48 per passenger to cover the cruise line staff (if your tour includes the Yangtze River cruise). Recommended Total = $56 Per Passenger