All tour fares listed below are based on double or triple occupancy.
If you do not have a roommate or prefer to have a room to yourself, you are subject to pay the single supplement fee.
Tour Fare Includes:
- Round trip transpacific air between US and China via Air China. - All intra-China air/land transportation as specified in itinerary.
- All U.S. and China taxes, airline fuel surcharges plus airport construction fees. - Luxury and international standard 4 or 5 star cruise or hotel accommodations. - Round trip transfers between airport and designated group hotel. Land only passengers are subject to some limitations.
- Baggage handling throughout the trip. - Daily American buffet breakfast at hotel
- Chinese family-style lunch and dinner at local city restaurants. (Except free days on your own)
- Comprehensive tours including entrance fees and admission to all shows specified in itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking tour escort (local guide) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- English speaking tour manager for tour groups of 10 or more. You will only have a local guide in Hong Kong. - Delicious Culinary Events: Peking Duck Dinner in Beijing and a Special Dumpling Dinner in Xi'an. - Special Evening Entertainment: Exotic Uygar Music & Dance Show in Turpan, Cultural Performance in Dunhuang, Tang Dynasty Music & Dance Show in Xi'an, Bronze Bell Performance in Wuhan, Crew Cabaret Show on the cruise ship plus a Breathtaking Shanghai Acrobatic Show. - Memorable experience on the MagLev Train ride to Pudong airport (SFO passengers only).
Tour Fare Excludes:
- Chinese Consulate's $140 Visa Fee + China Focus' $30 Processing Fee = $170/person
- Gratuities for your guides, drivers, and cruise crew
Promotional tours, early booking discount not applicable
Book By 06/30/13 and Save
No tour information found
Discount applies if the tour is booked by the date
For Add-On Flights to and from SFO, the additional charges are listed by zones.
JFK Fare is based on availability and JFK Add-On Flights are not available and must be setup personally,
we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SFO = $2,300/Person (Nov. 1, 2013 - Mar. 31, 2014).
JFK = $3,400/Person (Mon-Thu during Apr. 1, 2013 - Mar. 31, 2014).
JFK = $3,600/Person (Fri & Sun during Apr. 1, 2013 - Mar. 31, 2014).
JFK = $4,200/Person (Sat during Apr. 1, 2013 - Mar. 31, 2014).
Important Note: Prices are in addition to the tour fare and only covers transpacific segments on Air China. For passengers who wish to use our services to book a connecting flight to SFO in order to join the tour, we regret to inform that service cannot be combined with the business class upgrade. According to Air China's policy, if you wish to upgrade to business class, you must make your own arrangements to and from SFO. These special fares are not valid for passengers with any deviations. For passengers with deviations, who wish to obtain business-class or first-class seating, please call our office for pricing.
Children between 2-11 years of age (at time of travel) qualify for a $100-$200 discount per child off the tour fare depend on the tour and departure date you selected.
Children between 2-11 years of age (at time of travel) qualify for a $100 discount per child off the tour fare (with international flight).
Children between 2-11 years of age (at time of travel) qualify for a $50 discount per child off the tour fare (land only).
Please contact our office for children under the age of 2.
Recommended Tipping Guideline
Tipping is on a VOLUNTARY BASIS ONLY. We believe tipping as a reward for the service and hard work provided by our guides, drivers, porters, and maids while in China. Our guides and drivers are extremely conscientious and work hard to provide our travelers with excellent service; making their experience in China one that they will always remember fondly. Please remember to show your appreciation for their dedication. We do offer a recommended guideline for tipping, but if you feel that the service was not satisfactory, you are NOT obligated to tip. Also, please report any substandard behavior or actions to our office immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend $8/day per passenger, which covers the drivers, local guides, porters, maids, and national guide. We recommend $48 per passenger to cover the cruise line staff (if your tour includes the Yangtze River cruise). Recommended Total = $240 Per Passenger
Land Only Packages
Land only packages include everything you see in the tour itinerary except the transpacific flights. A free transfer from the airport to hotel is also included with the land package provided that you land on the same day and same airport as the standard tour group. The group will land in Beijing (PEK) airport at 6pm in Terminal 3. If you land in a different terminal, there is a free shuttle bus that can transfer you to meet the group in Terminal 3. The guide is normally standing near the giant marble white dragon wall closest to the Terminal 3 exit.
If you land in PEK airport more than 2 hours prior to the group's arrival (but still on the same arrival date as the group), you may take a metered taxicab to the group hotel. If you land any time after 6pm (but still on the same arrival date as the group), you may also take a metered taxicab to the group hotel. Don't forget to ask the cab driver for a receipt because the guide in Beijing cannot reimburse you without one. If you arrive into Beijing a day or more in advance of the group, transportation will be at your own expense.
A free transfer from hotel to airport is also included with the land package provided that you depart the same day around the same time and out of the same airport and hotel as the group. Otherwise, the transfer will be at your own expense. The group will take the Maglev Train to the Pudong (PVG) airport to catch their flight back to SFO. All tours that end in Shanghai, the domestic flight from Shanghai to Beijing on the last day of your trip is not included in the land package price. The flight is booked in conjunction with the international air. Please contact our office if you need assistance in purchasing a connecting flight between cities. Different rules may apply for private/custom packages depending on our agreement.