Shangri-La Adventure 2012 (YN12) - 17 Day
This tour features the biologically diverse Yunnan Province (Kunming, Dali and Lijiang), home to 24 of China's 55 ethnic minorities. The province's intriguing tribal cultures and mesmerizing landscape first caught the attention of the West a century ago when National Geographic featured the northern part of Yunnan. It has now become the focal point for tourists of the world. Included with this tour are visits to Guilin, Beijing and Shanghai, which are some important highlights of China.
Tour Fare Includes:
- All intra-China air/land transportation as specified in itinerary.
- Luxury and international standard 4 or 5 star hotel accommodations.
- Round trip transfers between airport and designated group hotel. Land only passengers are subject to some limitations.
- Daily American buffet breakfast at hotel
- Delicious Culinary Events: Peking Duck Dinner in Beijing and a Special Dumpling Dinner in Xi'an.
- Special Evening Entertainment: Tang Dynasty Music & Dance Show in Xi'an plus a Breathtaking Shanghai Acrobatic Show.
- Memorable experience on the MagLev Train ride to Pudong airport (SFO passengers only).