* China Focus Travel can only process Chinese visas for US residents.
* All American travelers must obtain a tourist Chinese Visa (Type L) to enter China.
* Non-US residents must process your Chinese visa from country you reside in.
* People who hold a Singapore or Japanese passport are allowed a 15-day visa-free entry to enter China. A visa is required for any tour longer than 15 days.
* For U.S. passport holders, our recommendation better to get a multiple entry visa. For U.S. residents, you will only be able to obtain a single- or double-entry visa.
* Chinese visas are valid for up to 12 Months from the date issued.
* Maximum stay per visit is 30 days with a tourist type (L) visa.